Jan 16, 2012
WAYNE, NJ—NBS may not be a household name like some of its competitors (read Phone.com and RingCentral) but the veteran company is winning some attention from the industry’s leading magazine.
TMC, the publisher of Internet Telephony magazine, has named NBS V.o.I.C.E. as a winner of its 2011 Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award. In fact, it’s the third year in a row that NBC has received recognition from Internet Telephony.
“I am happy to grant NBS our 14th Annual Product of the Year Award. The editors of Internet Telephony have verified that the company’s Hosted V.o.I.C.E. service displays quality and innovation, plus it provides a solution for real needs in the marketplace,” says Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC. “I would like to congratulate the entire team at NBS for their commitment to advancing IP communication technologies.”
I have to admit that I wasn’t familiar with NBS V.o.I.C.E. until I just found out they won the virtual PBX award. So I decided to educate myself. NBS V.o.I.C.E. (Voice over Internet Communications Exchange) is a feature-rich hosted IP solution. This virtual PBX is custom designed to address the specific communications needs of small to enterprise-sized businesses.
What do I mean by that? Well, this virtual PBX provider offers custom features and is provisioned as a hosted IP PBX, network-based solution as well as a SIP trunk replacement service. It also offers productivity enhancing functionalities, promises it is easy to maintain and upgrade and offers feature expansion to multiple locations without interruption of service.
Here are some of the features:
- VoIP telephone service for the home or home offices
- Uses any home phone with an NBS provided Analog Telephone Adaptor
- Full range of residential phone features provided through V.o.I.C.E
- Voice Mail Management tools included
- Suite of mobile and follow-me features available
- Includes 911 and directory listing
- Free Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA)
- Easy to use Voice and Web Portals
“With our recent network expansion and interconnection activities we have made this award winning service available to more end users in more cities nationwide,” says NBS President Russell Markman. “As a tool for increasing employee productivity and reducing total telecom spend, it is a vital piece of the communications puzzle for companies in today’s economy.”
- Virtual PBX Wins 2011 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award
- Phone.com Virtual Office Wins 2011 Product of the Year Award
- Virtual PBX Receives 2011 Product of the Year Award
- Virtual PBX Wins 2012 Internet Telephony Excellence Award
- Virtual PBX Wins Internet Telephony’s 2011 Innovation Award